How To Block or To Know Who's Connected on Your Wifi

I want to share something on how to block or to know if there's someone connected on your wifi using their iPhone, Tablet, Laptop etc. without  your permission to have your privacy on your internet connection because you're the one who pay the bill right :) but if you are a good person just don't put a password on your wifi lol just joking, please see below:


1st - Download this software from "Who Is On My Wifi" here
2nd - Then install the software on your PC and after installation, see image below

click the "Scan Page"




next click the "Scan Now"




Then that's it, you can determine now if there's someone who are connected on your wifi w/o your permission, those "Mac Address" with an orange color are the one who connect on your wifi that you didn't know but you can easily block them just check the "box" under the column "Block" but before you block you must be register first on "Who Is On My Wifi".  But for my own style I just only use this software to know if there's someone connected on my wifi without my permission and if there's some connected w/o my permission, I just only change my wifi password.


That's all and hope it helps




6 comments:

  1. nice write up. How to Know any Wifi password Quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this uses your wifi, how to find the devices connected to my wifi, how to manage who uses your wifi, how to see the devices connected to my wifi, how to view connected devices on wifi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making money online used to be difficult. Today, with the right business idea and enough skills, you can too can learn how to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it.
    รับแปลภาษา

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is providing some really good information. I liked its essence and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts about this blog and its much more helpful for us .
    ถ่ายภาพ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...